“The Finance for the Future Awards have given us a national forum to spread our message and we hope that we have inspired other charities and social enterprises to move to a more sustainable way of doing business.”
Amanda Atherton, Marketing Manager, Groundwork Pennine Lancashire
- Get recognition for your organisation and finance team as leaders in sustainability. ‘Finance for the Future Awards Winner’ is a prestigious title that you can use to raise your organisation’s profile and reputation.
- Get the attention of our prestigious judging panel.This is a fantastic opportunity for face-to-face time with experts who can offer advice and contacts.
- Profile your organisation’s success story through our case studies. We want to tell your story. Winning a Finance for the Future Award doesn’t end with the ceremony, we will produce a case study on your organisation and get the word out about your achievements.
- Join our Finance for the Future Awards alumni. Winners become part of the Finance for the Future Awards alumni, a network of organisations that understand how important the finance function is in driving sustainability. This includes previous winners from large businesses like Marks & Spencer and Anglian Water as well as SMEs, social enterprises and the public sector. Alumni events will provide opportunities for further networking, thought-leadership and renewed publicity.
- FREE entry with no hidden costs. All finalists get a coveted free seat at the annual awards ceremony in London. Meet like-minded people and network with finance and business leaders from a wide range of organisations.