Whether you are a charity, social enterprise, SME or FTSE-listed business, the Finance for the Future Awards are open to all organisations and represent the perfect opportunity to raise your profile and be publically recognised for your innovative approach.
By winning one of our awards, you will:
- Get brand recognition for your organisation and finance team as leaders in business sustainability
‘Finance for the Future Awards Winner’ is a prestigious title that you can use to raise your organisation’s profile and reputation.
- Join a community of past winners, finalists as well as thought leaders and recognised experts in the field
Winners become part of the Finance for the Future community, with opportunities for linking with a network of finance leaders as well as sharing ideas and best practice. This includes previous winners from large businesses like SSE, Marks & Spencer, Anglian Water, Unilever as well as SMEs, social enterprises and the public sector.
- Network with our prestigious judging panel and guests at the celebration event
This is a fantastic opportunity for face-to-face time with experts who can offer advice and contacts.
- Profile your organisation’s success story through our case studies
We want to tell your story. Winning a finance award doesn’t end with the ceremony and we will produce a case study on your organisation and get the word out about your achievements.
- FREE entry with no hidden costs
All finalists get a coveted free seat at the annual awards ceremony in London. Meet like-minded people and network with finance and business leaders from a wide range of organisations.
“The Finance for the Future Awards have given us a national forum to spread our message and we hope that we have inspired other charities and social enterprises to move to a more sustainable way of doing business.”
Amanda Atherton, Marketing Manager, Groundwork Pennine Lancashire
2013 Social Enterprise Category Winner